Board of Directors
President: Bob Richter
V. President: Javier Dominguez
Secretary: Janie Caldwell
Treasurer: Wendy Lotito
Director Kathy Warters
Director: Allen Gainey
ARC Committee: Allen Gainey & David Caldwell
Transfer fee: $100.00 Disclosure fee: $125.00
Assessments are $79.00 semi-annual. Payments are due 15 days after the due dates of January 1st and July 1st with a 10% Interest per Annum, late fees the greater of $15 or 10% of the amount of the unpaid assessment.
Meetings are held at:
The Clubhouse of the Echelon Senior Living Center, 6250 S Commerce Ct., Tucson, AZ
When: The Second Monday of Every Month January - November at 6:00 pm
Weeds in yard, side yard and courtstrip
Debris in yard, side yard, carport and courtstrip
Vehicles parked in yard, side yard, sidewalk and courtstrip
Exterior change without ARC approval
Garbage and Recycling cans left out after pick-up
Broken gates or garage doors
Bare dirt in front of residence
Basketball hoops left out after play has ceased
Oil stains on driveway or curb
The responsibilities of the Board of Directors include:
- Reviewing all CC&Rs (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions) to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing all contracts with the Association to ensure that the homeowners' best interests are well represented.
- Reviewing financial obligations for upkeep, taxes, insurance, upgrades, replacement of outdated equipment, etc.
- Making recommendations on questions that affect our community as a whole, such as landscaping modifications, upkeep of walls, contract vendors, etc.
- We encourage the involvement of as many Midvale Park homeowners as possible. One thing we are lacking is strong representation of Spanish-speaking homeowners.
- Please join us every month to see what you can do to help keep our community vibrant and strong! For information on time and place, call Stratford Management at 520-822-8041.